Robin was recently invited to speak at the Million Dollar Round Table in Los Angeles. He is only the third Australian to ever be invited. Other people invited to speak at the 7000 delegate convention included Colin Powell, Richard Branson and Barbara Bush.
Background on Robin:
- He is a former Australian Professional Cycling Champion
- For over 25 years regarded as the top recruiter, trainer and motivator of insurance agents in Australia.
- National Mutual’s “Agency Manager of the Year” eight times. The only person to win the award more than once.
- Retired as Victorian State Manager – legal and General
- Robin now runs his own Consulting Business specialising in speaking at seminars and conferences to sales and management groups
- Manager of former AFL player Mark “Jacko” Jackson and Danny Clark (Former Australian Cycling Great)
- Invited to speak at conventions in all states of Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Fuji and the United States
- Represented Australia as Honorary Ambassador at World Expo 1988
- Selected as the Motivational Advisor for the Australian Team at the world Cycling Championships
- Robin has worked closely with several A.F.L teams to improve the players performance. In 1997 Robin was called in by St Kilda after losing the first five games. The team then went on to win 15 of the next 17 games and played off in the grand final.
- In June 2004 Robin was invited to speak at the world’s largest sales convention in Los Angeles. 6,400 attendees from 64 nations. Robin is only the third Australian to be invited.
- Robin works as a consultant at the Australian Institute of Sport assisting elite athletes.