As our next generation of proud Australians it’s important for schools and students to become involved in Australia Day – and there’s plenty of ways to do it.
- Aussie of the Month recognises the initiative and endeavours of the students at your school. Each month a child is chosen as the school’s Aussie of the Month and is presented with a badge and a certificate. More than 300 Victorian primary schools are currently participating in the program.
- Here’s some information on Who Are We?
- Have a look at our Event and Celebration Ideas page for some ideas of how you can celebrate Australia Day. There are so many ways to celebrate! To participate in your local Australia Day celebrations – refer our “What’s On” calendar or get information from your Local Council.
- The NADC has devoped a fun Australia Day Clue Cracker – see if you can crack the clues!
- The National Australia Day Council have developed True Blue? – On Being Australian, a great initiative for senior school students on the notion of Australian identity.